Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you…”
Our faith tradition places us in a long line of pilgrims, seeking an encounter with the sacred--the things that evoke awe and wonder and stretch our boundaries. Pilgrimage invites us to discover our deepest longings.
Abraham’s descendants invite us to experience their culture of hospitality, to visit the ancient stones and meet the “living stones,” the people of the land today.
- Stay in the Old City of Jerusalem—explore the holy sites and bazaars, the Western Wall, Dome of the Rock and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Connect with the Palestinian Christians and their peace-building ministries
- See the holy sites in Capernaum, Nazareth
- Sail on the Sea of Galilee
- Worship with Lutherans in Bethlehem & Jerusalem
- Visit the ministries of the Christmas Lutheran Church in Bethlehem
- Visit Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered; tour Masada; swim in the Dead Sea
- Walk down the Mount of Olives; visit Augusta Victoria Hospital
- Daily reflection time, free time to explore
For more information:
Jan Miller: 303-332-1263